https://morrisonsfoodservices.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/logo.png 0 0 admin https://morrisonsfoodservices.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/logo.png admin2016-05-17 09:21:592016-10-28 10:42:36Jalapeno Peppers Glasgow
- It can help with weight loss – This is because the peppers contain a chemical known as Capsaicin which gives the peppers their hot properties. Capsaicin is good for weight loss and is normally found in many weight loss pills and supplements
- It acts as an anti-flammatory – This makes it great for reducing swelling and pain in those who suffer from arthritis
- It helps with headaches – The Capsaicin in the peppers is also known to block the neuropeptide which is a main pain transmitter to the brain, helping to ease the pain of any headaches that you may have
- It helps with nasal congestion – The heat in the peppers clears the sinuses and can even help to fight a sinus infection by cleansing the airways, meaning that you can breath easier with the help of these peppers
- It can prevent ulcers – This is because the peppers kill bad bacteria in the stomach and intestines, bad bacteria is often what leads to stomach ulcers in the first place
- It can help with high blood pressure – Chilli peppers often have loads of flavinoids, vitamin C and vitamin A, all of which are good for lowering blood pressure
- Anti-oxidant properties – The flavinoids and vitamins that are found in jalapeno peppers make them excellent anti-oxidants, meaning that they work within the bloodstream to help the body fight off and heal from damaging cells
Apart from the taste of the jalapeno peppers, these are several other reasons that homeowners choose to add jalapeno peppers into their meals.
Jalapeno peppers are also commonly used by the food industry, for example food takeaways may use the peppers on their pizzas or they can be used on nachos or in other Mexican dishes.
We provide tins of jalapeno peppers to both the general public and catering companies throughout the UK and have done so since we were first established in 1966. The tins of these peppers are of an excellent quality which is why both homeowners and catering companies have continued to come to us for this product.
The jalapeno peppers that we sell are made by a brand called Mikado who have been offering quality products for over 40 years. Mikado control the raw material during production until the final product is being shipped, they grow their own raw material.
We charge decent prices for our jalapeno peppers. Our prices and the quality of these peppers are what sets us apart from other wholesalers in the UK that sell jalapenos.
We are based in Glasgow and offer a pick-up service where you can come in and collect your order. We also offer a delivery service that is available for customers all throughout the UK, so we can deliver your order to you regardless of where you are.
Our sales team would be more than happy to discuss this product, the ordering process or the delivery service that we can offer, all you have to do is give us a call on 0141 882 4648.